The producer is a role that takes care of the production and pre-production. They plan it and they make sure everything is arranged and set up properly. The roles they will oversee are roles such as scripting, directing, editing, financing and other coordinating. Equipment for a producer role can vary, because they oversee many aspects of a production, and whilst they may not be the main operator of the equipment, they will most likely operate the equipment from time to time such as scripts and editing. The role requires skills such as logical and creative mindset, strong leadership and good direction.
- Natural but slightly masculine aesthetic
- The name, Jail Ale suggests roughness, whist the nature in the background gives it a natural twist.
- The darker colour schemes in the picture below represents the more masculine tone.
- The tagline reads, ‘At the heart of Dartmoor’, which suggests they are a welcoming and well loved brand.
- It also reads ‘We’re social’ which again tells the audience that they are communicative and friendly.
Email to client 1:
Email to client 2:
Reply emails from client:
The client has not specified what we are and aren’t allowed to produce, but we will negotiate with the client on site when we produce the video. We will have to be aware of safety issues as mentioned in the reply email. We have plenty of opportunities such as using equipment such as a fig rig and a drone.
Sound equipment – microphone, dead cat, headphones, Tascam
First establishing shots – ambience of scene – trees rustling, birds chirping – diegetic
The rest of the video – cheerful ukulele music, non copyrighted, light and fun – non diegetic
Interview – audio of interview speech – diegetic
Examples of music ideas: