- All chemical containers should be kept?
- Closed and Clearly labelled
- Left open at all times
- Propping open the fire escape
2. You can eat and drink in the darkroom as long as you are careful?
- Only if a lecturer is eating their own lunch
3. What should you use to move prints through the processing baths?
- Finger tips
4. If any of the chemicals get in to your eyes, what should you do before anything else?
- Rub your eyes vigorously
- Immediately tell someone to notify the lecturer and proceed with using the emergency eye wash
- Do nothing until the lecturer arrives
5. If you are over exposed to any chemical vapours you should?
- Leave the darkroom immediately for fresh air
- Open a window
- Hold your breath and finish what you were doing
6. When touching any live switches on enlargers or wall sockets you should
- Wear wet gloves
- Stare at the sockets and order them to work
- Ensure your hands are completely dry if they have come into contact with water