Celebrity News Channel Questionnaire
- What is your age group?
2. What gender are you?
3. What kind of information is relevant to you in the celebrity world?
Corey: News that is of good quality, positive, relevant scandals
Carmen: Movies, tour dates, updates, only scandals if they’re relevant
Dan: Promo for films, generally seeing celebs on the show
4. Why would you take interest in a celebrity news channel?
Corey: Finding out info, up to date about movies and other things
Carmen: Relevant info about celeb work and careers
5. Have you heard of/ watch any other celebrity news channels? If so, which ones?
Carmen: MTV news
Corey: Top Gears Star in a reasonably priced car
Dan – Graham Norton
6. What colours would you associate with a celebrity news channel?
Corey: Blue and green
Carmen: Purple, pink, neon
Dan: Red blue gold
7. What ways of advertising appeal to you most?
Carmen: Product placement
Corey: Subtle and entertaining advertisement
8. What would make a celebrity news channel stand out to you?
Corey: Entertaining, good questions asked, engaging
Carmen: Not tacky, good hosts
Dan – Informal chat
9. Would you be willing to pay for a celebrity news channel subscription, and if so, how much?
Corey: If it was worth the money, a fiver
Dan – If it was often, 10p a day for an annual subscription
10. What time of day are you most likely to tune into a celebrity news channel?
Corey – Afternoon, evening
Carmen – Night time, 9pm approx.
Dan – Evening